Discussion, observations and notes about Swimming and Diving in and around Macomb County

WELCOME



Why do we need a Macomb County Swimming and Diving Blog?

With five divisions and 28 teams (in the MAC), it not possible for one person to keep up with the accomplishments of the athletes and the teams in Macomb County.

This brings up an additional point. I would like this blog to cover the teams that compete in Macomb County. Almost all of the Macomb County based swimming and diving teams compete in the MAC. Therefore, we will be covering some Oakland, Wayne and St Clair County teams as well. We also have De La Salle located in Macomb County, so we need to make sure they are included as well.

I am not trying strictly portray Macomb County Swimming and Diving from only my perspective. To that end, I am looking for contributors from all five Divisions and also from DLS. Even better would be a correspondent from each team that would post a recap of the previous weeks meets, outstanding practices or events.

I will also try to include links to sites that cover Macomb County and MAC sports and Athletes.

Enough for now - I have to go prepare milk and cookies for Santa (yes my boys believe in Santa) - note the first post on this Blog was Dec 24th 2007

JP

please note: this blog has been up for over a year now, and I have never had to moderate or delete comments, until now. I will be happy to return to an uncensored forum, when some of the children that have posted recently, learn some manners.

Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Thursday, March 3, 2016

2016 MHSAA Boys D1 Regional Results

For D1 Regional results click HERE

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers